SELF CONCEPT
-What do I think others look at me
-How we look and think ourself
~The words that people tell us, it might not the truth.
~believe in yourself.
SELF ESTEEM -feelings
Example: when a hand phone’s battery is full, we might be
confidence with it.
~It is NORMAL when our esteem is low
HOW TO BUILD SELF-ESTEEM
-Accept yourself
-Each of us must love ourself first
-Dare to dream: how I wish (be realistic)
-Don’t settle for what it is (I’ll try my best)
-Focus on your strength or weakness
-Turn to others for help
-Get involve (whenever you get a change, try to do it)
-Believe in yourself
~How we treat others, we may receive it.
~Each of us is unit in this world, there wouldn’t be exactly the two same person.
~Don’t 100% believe on how do others look at us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment